Stuart Turner (He/Him)
Director of Analysis and Business Architecture
A practised multi-disciplined professional with 30 years experience across full lifecycle IT and business change.
- Specialising in solution delivery within regulated environments, Stuart has considerable experience in project delivery, product development, business reengineering and mergers and acquisitions.
- Stuart brings experience and best practice from multiple sectors, including utilities, financial services, fintech, defence aerospace, engineering, manufacturing and travel.
- Possessing primary skills in business analysis and project management, with complementary skills and experience in business architecture, testing, deployment, product ownership, technical support and client relationship management.
- Holder of BSC Higher International Diploma in Business Analysis (ISEB) and a Certified Agile Practitioner, Certified Agile Product Owner, Certified Agile Project Manager and Certified Agile ScrumMaster.
- Experienced in creating, leading and developing teams.
- Well suited to roles which require a blend of strategic leadership, analytical and project management skills and initiatives with high initial levels of vagary, which need shaping.
“To ensure that we fully understand our client’s business and the environments in which they operate, in order to deliver the most appropriate solution.”