Dee Beckett (She/Her)
20+ years experience in leadership roles. Dee is focused on business growth through change management, operational excellence, a customer-centric approach, team engagement, and strategic management.
- Key attributes enabling Dee’s success are a passion for delivering results, drive and determination, strong impact and influencing skills, engaging communication and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent commercial and financial acumen from having an MBA in Business Administration and being trained as a chartered accountant at the start of her career.
- Dee has many years of experience managing teams of 700+ people.
- Her approach is to lead by example, tailoring her style to coach individuals and teams to develop themselves outside their comfort zones, providing them a common goal and a route to greater results.
- Significant experience in delivering transformation via programme management within public sector environments, including HM Prison Service, NHS Primary Care Services, and local authorities.
- Excellent track record of delivering results within highly regulatory environments, ensuring compliance, risk management and corporate governance.
- Dee is client-driven and focused on leading teams to achieve mutually aligned goals and objectives on a timely basis with an ethos of excellent client service.
“To ensure an innovative approach to problem solving in everything we do.”